Where can I find Webinars that NFPA offers?
You can register for any of our webinars.
Where can I get more information about Webinar content?
Each course that is listed on the page contains the date and time of the webinar, a brief description of what it will entail, and brief bios of the webinar instructors. You may register simply my providing your name, e-mail address, and the industry in which you are employed.
How do I access my webinar?
You will be sent a personal email reminder 24 hours before the webinar that will contain a link for you to gain access to the webinar.
When will I be able to access the materials for the Webinar?
You will be able to access the handouts the day of the event. Once you have logged in to the event you will be given an option to download materials.
Are there any special system requirements to access the Webinar?
Please view the list of system requirements to run adobe connect to access the webinar. .
What are the audio requirements for Webinars?
NOTE: These instructions are for Windows 10. Older versions of Windows may differ.
Make sure your speakers are turned on. Your speaker icon should look like this:
If it looks like this:
hover your mouse over the icon speaker icon, and click on it. It should now have changed to the first image.
Please also check your computer speakers. Go to your desktop. In the bottom right hand corner of your computer screen, click on the image that looks like a speaker to adjust the volume.
Below are the minimum system requirements to launch Adobe Connect
Microsoft Windows Client
- 1.4GHz Intel® Pentium® 4 or faster processor (or equivalent) for Microsoft® Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 8.1
- Windows 10, 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), 8.0 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit)
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended) for Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or later; Windows Edge browser; Mozilla Firefox; Google Chrome
Apple Macintosh Client
- 1.83GHz Intel Core™ Duo or faster processor
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
- Mac OS X 10.8, 10.9, 10.10
- Mozilla Firefox; Apple Safari; Google Chrome
- Ubuntu 14.04; Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6; OpenSuSE 13.1
- No Add-in support for Linux. Users on Linux can attend meetings in the browser.
- Google Chrome
- Adobe Flash Player 23.0
How can I access the webinar recording?
To view the full version 1 week after a webinar, please visit NFPA Xchange. You must log into NFPA Xchange to see the webinar listings where you can register for free today. You can view previews of the most recent webinars.
How to I receive my certificate?
Webinars do not provide CEU’s or Certificates of Attendance.
For questions regarding webinars, please submit your question online.