Take the Fire Prevention Week (FPW) 2015 Challenge. Help us reach more people with this year’s crucial message “Hear the Beep Where You Sleep. Every Bedroom Needs a Working Smoke Alarm." NFPA is looking for fire departments across the United States to show us your best FPW activity for a chance to win a Fire Safety Sports Box. Download a flyer about the challenge. (PDF, 7 MB)
It’s easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Conduct a 2015 Fire Prevention Week activity. Be creative or choose one of the activities we have provided.
- Take a photo of your activity.
- Complete the online 2015 Fire Prevention Week Challenge application to enter the random drawing for a Fire Safety Sports Box (10 to be awarded).
*Conducting an activity also fulfills the requirements of FEMA’s Preparathon!® campaign, which works to increase the number of Americans who understand the disasters most relevant to their community, while educating them on ways to be safe and mitigate damage.
NFPA’s 2015 Fire Prevention Week Challenge is an opportunity for you to share how you use NFPA materials during Fire Prevention Week and enter a random drawing to win a Fire Safety Sports Box.
- Local fire departments and state fire marshals’ offices are eligible to enter.
- 10 random winners will receive a Fire Safety Sports Box
- All entries must be received by midnight October 31, 2015
- See the complete list of official rules.