NFPA's Classroom Training, otherwise known as instructor led training, is an interactive learning experience delivered in real time by a hand-picked, expert instructor. Classes are offered in 20+ U.S. cities each year where you pick the locations and courses that work for you. See all classroom trainings.
NFPA is currently offering the following classroom training
- NFPA 70, National Electrical Code (NEC) (2017) Essentials 3-Day Classroom Training with Certificate of Educational Achievement
- NEC (2017) Significant Changes 1-day Classroom Training
- NFPA 70E, Electrical Safety in the Workplace (2018) 2-Day Classroom Training with Certificate of Educational Achievement
- NFPA 70E: Electrical Safety in the Workplace (2015) 3-Day Hands-on Training
Building & Life Safety
Fire Protection Systems
- NFPA 13, Installation of Sprinkler Systems (2016) 3-Day Classroom Training with Certificate of Educational Achievement
- Automatic Sprinkler Systems (2016) Plans Review 1-Day Classroom Training Watch video interviews
- NFPA 25, Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems (2017) 1-Day Classroom Training
- NFPA 72, National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code (2016) 3-Day Classroom Training with Certificate of Educational Achievement
- Hands-on 3-Day Training - NFPA 13 Installation of Sprinkler Systems (2016)
- NFPA 25, Inspection, testing and Maintenance of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems (2017) Hands-on 3-Day Training 2018 dates coming soon!
Instructors who are NFPA employees are compensated for their time by salaried compensation and non-employee instructors are compensated at the successful completion of the course in accordance with the annual instructor agreement signed by the instructor. Prior to each training, non-employee instructors shall make it known to learners any proprietary interest in a product or service discussed. The instructor shall not promote products or services during any NFPA training activity.