Lisa Yarussi, Vice President
Human Resources, NFPA
What we value at NFPA
- Teamwork – extending ourselves to others; contributing to the team and the organizations’ success not just individual success.
- Curiosity – Question the “how” and “why” we do things in a zeal for continuous improvement and creative solutions.
- Performance – tireless efforts to support and achieve results that drive the Association’s goals.
- Passion – Caring for NFPA’s mission. Inspiring others with commitment to excellence.
- Communication – Being open and honest. Addressing problems in a constructive manner. Treating people with respect regardless of their view/opinion being different from yours.
Do you share these same values? If so, please apply to NFPA.
If you are driven to make a difference, please contact us!
National Fire Protection Association is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. NFPA participates in e-Verify.