To the Membership:
In accordance with Section 5.14.1 (a) (i) of the NFPA Bylaws, please consider this to be the notice of the nomination by the Governance and Nominating Committee of several candidates for election to the NFPA Board of Directors. Such election is to take place on Sunday, June 4, 2017 at the NFPA annual meeting to be held in Boston, Massachusetts.
The following individuals have been nominated by the Committee for election by the membership to a three-year term as Elected Members of the Board of Directors with terms to take effect in accordance with the Bylaws:
- Jeffrey C. Cash, Cherryville, North Carolina
- Russell Leavitt, Tempe , Arizona
- Roger W. Montembeault, Apollo Beach, Florida
- Eric Rosenbaum, Baltimore, Maryland
- James Sullivan, Boston, Massachusetts
Should you have any questions concerning this nomination, please feel free to contact Asst. Secretary Dennis Berry and the NFPA Headquarters.
Donald R. Cook