2012 NFPA 101®: Life Safety Code® Changes 1-day Seminar
|Item # 101SCHG1|
Understand how the 2012 Life Safety Code® impacts your work! Attend the 2012 NFPA 101®: Life Safety Code Changes® 1-day Seminar for a fast-paced update on key revisions and confident compliance.
NFPA 101: Life Safety Code impacts all types of occupancies from homes to factories to health care settings. This one-day seminar conducted by an industry expert and NFPA 101 Committee Member provides a clear, concise look at the most significant revisions with the broadest effect. Whether you've already adopted the 2012 Code or are considering using its new concepts as an equivalency option, this fast-paced session is essential.
The interactive program is designed for professionals with a working understanding of the requirements in the 2009 edition of NFPA 101.
Upon completion you should be able to:
- Understand the new definitions such as gross floor area, noncombustible material, and limited-combustible material
- Apply all-new rules concerning normally unoccupied building equipment support areas
- Apply expanded single-exit provisions for business occupancies
- Implement carbon monoxide detection requirements added to all new residential occupancy chapters
- Discuss the new requirements concerning elevators for occupant controlled evacuation relocated to the chapter on egress
- Discuss the new provisions for health care occupancies addressed in the CMS Survey & Certification (S&C) letter that allows utilization of certain 2012 NFPA 101 provisions
Who Will Benefit:
Facility managers, inspectors, safety directors, engineers, architects, designers, risk managers, facility consultants, and project managers
Free Seminar Materials -- $100 VALUE!
- NFPA 101: Life Safety Code, 2012 Edition
- Seminar Workbook
- NFPA® Nylon Briefcase
Continuing Education Credit:
Earn 7 hours or .7 Continuing Education Units. Attendance is required to earn CEUs. Please verify applicability with your professional board before attending.
Apply the code TO your facility AT your facility!
The premier training experience from NFPA: customized, hands-on instruction on-site at your workplace, administered by recognized experts who developed the codes and standards. For more information, contact us at 1-877-336-3280 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit nfpatraining.org/onsite.
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|