Special Suppression Systems 2-day Seminar
|Item # 13SSS2|
The Special Suppression Systems 2-day Seminar explains how different suppression systems operate and their design objectives.
This intensive, 2-day seminar covers special suppression systems including foam, clean agents, and carbon dioxide. Every year, more industrial/chemical and other unique installations rely on these types of systems, so understanding how different systems operate and their design objectives is critical for owners, insurance professionals, and individuals at every stage -- from design through installation, commissioning, ITM, and enforcement.
In this exclusive NFPA® seminar, you'll engage in discussion designed to help you identify, apply, and enforce provisions. Leading authorities and code experts show you how to work efficiently and save time.
Upon completion you should be able to:
- Identify the types of detection devices and control features associated with special suppression systems
- Identify key decisions that need to be made when considering special suppression systems
- Identify the purpose of water spray systems, water mist systems, foam water and foam water spray systems, low, medium, and high expansion foam systems, clean agent systems, wet and dry chemical systems, and fixed aerosol fire extinguishing systems
Who Will Benefit:
Engineers, plan reviewers, designers, installers, inspectors, manufacturers, insurers, consultants, and project managers
Free Seminar Materials -- $387 VALUE!
- NFPA 11: Standard for Low-, Medium, and High-Expansion Foam, 2010 Edition
- NFPA 12: Standard on Carbon Dioxide Extinguishing Systems, 2011 Edition
- NFPA 15: Standard for Water Spray Fixed Systems for Fire Protection, 2012 Edition
- NFPA 16: Standard for the Installation of Foam-Water Sprinkler and Foam-Water Spray Systems, 2011 Edition
- NFPA 17: Standard for Dry Chemical Extinguishing Systems, 2013 Edition
- NFPA 17A: Standard for Wet Chemical Extinguishing Systems, 2013 Edition
- NFPA 750: Standard on Water Mist Fire Protection Systems, 2010 Edition
- NFPA 2001: Standard on Clean Agent Fire Extinguishing Systems, 2012 Edition
- NFPA 2010: Standard for Fixed Aerosol Fire Extinguishing Systems, 2010 Edition
- Seminar Workbook filled with activities and useful information
- NFPA Nylon Briefcase
Continuing Education Credit:
Earn 1.4 CEUs or 14 hours for this 2-day seminar. Attendance is required to earn CEUs. Please verify applicability with your professional board before attending.
Apply the code TO your facility AT your facility!
The premier training experience from NFPA: customized, hands-on instruction on-site at your workplace, administered by recognized experts who developed the codes and standards. For more information, contact us at 1-877-336-3280 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit nfpatraining.org/onsite.
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|