2012 NFPA 1: Fire Code 2-day Seminar
|Item # 1FC2|
Locate and apply NFPA 1: Fire Code provisions to increase fire and life safety in your community with this expert-led 2-day seminar.
The 2012 edition of NFPA 1: Fire Code provides a comprehensive set of requirements for fire and life safety as well as property protection. NFPA®'s 2-day Seminar will help you identify the purpose and the scope of the updated Code, and help you locate information easily and apply provisions correctly.
Through engaging classroom discussion involving multiple stakeholders, you'll gain a thorough understanding of life safety and property protection issues, including those involving automatic sprinkler systems, standpipes, occupancies, exits, and fire lanes. The Seminar will also address equipment, processes, hazardous materials, and general fire safety.
Upon completion you should be able to:
- Classify selected uses into the appropriate occupancy classification
- Identify common deficiencies with fire door installation
- Locate and apply correct requirements for enclosure and protection of exits
- Calculate occupant loads
- Determine minimum width requirements and obstruction limits
- Recognize the fire hazards associated with construction, alteration, and demolition projects
- Determine the applicable general requirements for a facility containing hazardous materials
- Determine inspection, testing, and maintenance requirements for hood and duct systems
Who Will Benefit:
Fire protection engineers, architects, building and fire code officials, and insurance loss control representatives
Free Seminar Materials -- $100 VALUE!
- NFPA 1: Fire Code, 2012 Edition
- Seminar Workbook
- NFPA Nylon Briefcase
Continuing Education Credit:
Earn 1.4 CEUs or 14 hours for this 2-day seminar. Attendance is required to earn CEUs. Please verify applicability with your professional board before attending.
Apply the code TO your facility AT your facility!
The premier training experience from NFPA: customized, hands-on instruction on-site at your workplace, administered by recognized experts who developed the codes and standards. For more information, contact us at 1-877-336-3280 or e-mail email@example.com, or visit nfpatraining.org/onsite.
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|