NFPA 241: Standard for Safeguarding Construction, Alteration, and Demolition Operations, 2009 Edition
|Item # 24109|
Protect life and property from fire during construction, alteration, and demolition of buildings with the 2009 NFPA 241.
Fire potential during construction, alteration, or demolition operations is inherently high. The 2009 NFPA 241: Standard for Safeguarding Construction, Alteration, and Demolition Operations provides measures for preventing or minimizing fire damage to structures, including those in underground locations, during such activities.
Make sure your knowledge keeps pace with updates and additions in the 2009 edition, including:
- New Annex A example of application of temporary building separation distance criteria
- Minimum fire watch duration increased to 2 hours following torch-applied roofing operations
- New recommendations for fire protection of waste disposal
- New requirements for fire protection of exterior trash chutes
- Clarified requirements for underground water mains and hydrants, and use of fuel gas cylinders for torch applied roofing operations.
If you're a construction or demolition contractor, insurance agency, risk manager, fire service professional, building owner, or building engineer, you need the 2009 NFPA 241 to eliminate or control fire dangers on the job. (Softbound, 22 pp., 2009)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|