NFPA 58: LP-Gas Code Handbook, 2014 Edition
|Item # 58HB14|
Editor: Denise Beach
Apply rules right and avoid accidents, delays, and fines. Update to the 2014 LP-Gas Code Handbook for reliable answers to NFPA 58 questions.
Don't let confusion or uncertainty about Code provisions compromise propane safety. Gain the knowledge to mitigate hazards and avoid costly -- and possibly deadly -- mistakes with the total on-the-job support only available in the 2014 LP-Gas Code Handbook. This exclusive up-to-date industry resource has the extra information, advice, and visuals you need to back up your work on every project and prevent LP-Gas system failures, leaks, tampering, fires, and explosions.
Solidify your grasp of Code requirements to maximize safety and job performance. Only this essential NFPA 58 companion includes:
- The complete text of the 2014 NFPA 58.
- Authoritative commentary written by LP-Gas experts explains the intent behind provisions.
- Practical insights and application advice help you implement requirements and pass inspections the first time.
- Hundreds of full-color photos, illustrations, and graphics clarify concepts.
- Vertical rules on the outside margins make it easy to identify changes -- just like in the Code.
- FAQs highlight areas of concern based on input from the field.
- Valuable supplements add to your knowledge of important topics such as preparing propane companies for natural disasters, cathodic protection for underground tanks, and home fires involving grills.
Whether you're a propane installer, user, AHJ, inspector, or enforcer, if you use NFPA 58 the Handbook's on-demand answers and solutions will help you work smarter and improve the safety and security of LP-Gas installation. Order today! (Hardbound, 624 pp., 2014)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|