NFPA 601: Standard for Security Services in Fire Loss Prevention, 2010 Edition
|Item # 60110|
Apply NFPA 601 to ensure personnel are qualified for the job.
NFPA 601: Standard for Security Services in Fire Loss Prevention provides requirements for the selection, requirements, duties, and training of security personnel who perform fire loss prevention duties.
Three categories of security services are covered:
- Protection of the property
- Access and egress control
- Carrying out procedures for the orderly conduct of various operations at the property
The Standard incorporates the most up-to-date:
- Definitions for the terms drug, hazardous area, and hot work
- Requirements relating to the general duty provisions for security officers; specifically those requirements dealing with reporting for duty and fitness for duty
- Requirements pertaining to the awareness by the security officer of on-site processes or activities that involve hazardous materials and the use of material safety data sheets (MSDS) and other applicable references to assist with the awareness process
(Softbound, 12 pp., 2010)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|