2012 NFPA 70E®: Electrical Safety in the Workplace® with Certificate of Educational Achievement 3-day Seminar
|Item # 70E3|
Correctly use the 2012 NFPA 70E® to protect personnel from workplace electrical hazards and earn your Certificate of Educational Achievement.
Each year, electrical dangers in the workplace cause hundreds of deaths and thousands of injuries. Most could be avoided by following guidelines in NFPA 70E. This 3-day seminar provides vital information you need to mitigate hazards and protect employees on the job.
Days 1-2: Monday-Tuesday
Learn to identify and reduce exposure to electrical shock and arc flash hazards.
- Gain an understanding of the 2012 NFPA 70E, including major changes such as the new direct current (dc) tasks table and how to perform ''hazard assessment'' and ''risk analysis''.
- Understand the interaction between NFPA 70E and OSHA requirements
- Define electrical safety hazards and how to protect against shock, electrocution, and arc flash
- Identify safety policies and procedures employers are legally required to provide for their workers
- Describe safety procedures needed to work safely while exposed to live circuits
- Determine hazardous risk categories for common workplace tasks and conditions
- Recognize the intent and limitations of personal protective equipment
Day 3: Wednesday
Confirm your course knowledge and earn your Certificate of Educational Achievement.
Demonstrate your proficiency in course content and prepare for the exam with help from expert instructors and classroom activities involving examples, exercises, and Q&As.
A morning review with self-assessment and problem-solving exercises is followed by an afternoon exam. Passing the exam will earn your authorized Certificate of Educational Achievement*.
*Certificate does not fulfill all requirements of NFPA 70E 110.6(D)(1) for "Qualified Person". See the FAQs & Objectives Tab for more information on purpose, limitations of NFPA Certificates, and Course Objectives.
Who Will Benefit:
Electrical engineers, safety managers, electricians, electrical contractors, plant managers, facility maintenance personnel, electrical inspectors, risk managers, and project managers
Free Seminar Materials -- $65 VALUE!
- NFPA 70E: Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace®, 2012 Edition
- Exclusive Seminar Workbook
- NFPA Nylon Briefcase
Continuing Education Credit:
Earn 18 hours or 1.8 CEUs. Attendance is required to earn CEU's. Please verify applicability with your professional board before attending.
Apply the code TO your facility AT your facility!
The premier training experience from NFPA: customized, hands-on instruction on-site at your workplace, administered by recognized experts who developed the codes and standards. For more information, contact us at 1-877-336-3280 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit nfpatraining.org/onsite.
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|