2012 NFPA 70E® Task Hazard Analysis 1-Day Seminar
|Item # 70EM11|
NFPA® has created a series of interactive seminars on the 2012 edition of NFPA 70E®: Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace®. Each one-day seminar focuses on real-world scenarios.*
Head off electrical injuries and fatalities by learning to make life-saving decisions that will reduce exposure to hazards when working on live equipment.
The 2012 NFPA 70E® Task Hazard Analysis 1-Day Seminar introduces the Hazard Analysis and Risk Assessment process as a tool to determine task hazards. Hands-on training from electrical safety experts helps you identify hazards and then apply the correct tools based on NFPA 70E®: Electrical Safety in the Workplace® Section 110.3 Electrical Safety Program; Annex F Hazard Analysis, Risk Estimation, and Risk Evaluation Procedure; and Section 130.2 Electrically Safe Working Conditions.
Using specific, real-life scenarios, you'll learn how to identify the justification for performing work on live equipment. The course rounds out by discussing how good design in the pre-planning phase can eliminate the need for deciding whether or not to work live -- along with reducing risks.
Upon completion you should be able to:
- Recognize when you are permitted to do a job energized
- Identify the magnitude of hazards
- Apply Hazard Analysis and Risk Assessment to identified hazards
Who Will Benefit:
Anyone whose work activities can expose them to electrical hazards, including: electricians, electrical contractors, employers, safety directors, and property owners.
Free Seminar Materials -- $65 VALUE!
- NFPA 70E: Electrical Safety in the Workplace, 2012 Edition
- Seminar Workbook
- NFPA Nylon Briefcase
Continuing Education Credit: Earn 7 hours or 0.7 Continuing Education Units. Attendance is required to earn CEUs. Please verify applicability with your professional board before attending.
Apply the code TO your facility AT your facility!
The premier training experience from NFPA: customized, hands-on instruction on-site at your workplace, administered by recognized experts who developed the codes and standards. For more information, contact us at 1-877-336-3280 or e-mail email@example.com, or visit nfpatraining.org/onsite.
* The five 2012 70E seminars that focus on real-world scenarios include:
- NFPA 70E: Task Hazard Analysis 1-Day Seminar
- NFPA 70E: Personal Protective Equipment and Other Protective Equipment 1-Day Seminar
- NFPA 70E: Safe Work Conditions 1-Day Seminar
- NFPA 70E: Live Work 1-Day Seminar
- NFPA 70E: Administration and Documentation 1-Day Seminar
Save over 25% and get a full week of NFPA 70E training! Take the NFPA 70E: Advanced Electrical Safety 5-Day Series!
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|