2012 NFPA 70E® Task Hazard Analysis 1-Day Seminar
|Item # 70EM11|
NFPA® has created a series of interactive seminars on the 2012 edition of NFPA 70E®: Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace®. Each one-day seminar focuses on real-world scenarios.*
Head off electrical injuries and fatalities by learning to make life-saving decisions that will reduce exposure to hazards when working on live equipment.
Designed for supervisors, this interactive new 2012 NFPA 70E® Task Hazard Analysis 1-Day Seminar introduces the Hazard Analysis and Risk Assessment process as a tool to determine task hazards. Hands-on training from electrical safety experts helps you identify hazards and then apply the correct tools based on NFPA 70E®: Electrical Safety in the Workplace® Section 110.3 Electrical Safety Program; Annex F Hazard Analysis, Risk Estimation, and Risk Evaluation Procedure; and Section 130.2 Electrically Safe Working Conditions.
Using specific, real-life scenarios, you'll learn how to identify the justification for performing work on live equipment. The course rounds out by discussing how good design in the pre-planning phase can eliminate the need for deciding whether or not to work live -- along with reducing risks.
Upon completion you should be able to:
- Recognize when you are permitted to do a job live
- Describe the Hazard Analysis and Risk Assessment process
- Identify and recognize the magnitude of hazards
- Apply the Hazard Analysis and Risk Assessment process to identified hazards
- Explain how to justify doing energized work
- Identify elements of good design
- Explain how to use good design as a workaround to Section 130.2 Electrically
- Safe Working Conditions
* The five 2012 70E modules that focus on real-world scenarios include:
- NFPA 70E: Task Hazard Analysis 1-Day Seminar
- NFPA 70E: Personal Protective Equipment and Other Protective Equipment 1-Day Seminar
- NFPA 70E: Safe Work Conditions 1-Day Seminar
- NFPA 70E: Live Work 1-Day Seminar
- NFPA 70E: Administration and Documentation 1-Day Seminar
Register today and receive complimentary 6 months access to necplus® -- an $80 value that includes the NEC®, NFPA 70E, and their companion Handbooks.
Who Will Benefit:
Employees along with supervisors of personnel whose work activities can expose them to electrical hazards, including: electricians, electrical contractors, employers, safety directors, and property owners.
Free Seminar Materials -- $65 VALUE!
- NFPA 70E: Electrical Safety in the Workplace, 2012 Edition
- Seminar Workbook
- NFPA Nylon Briefcase
Continuing Education Credit: Earn 7 hours or 0.7 Continuing Education Units. Attendance is required to earn CEUs. Please verify applicability with your professional board before attending.
Apply the code TO your facility AT your facility!
The premier training experience from NFPA: customized, hands-on instruction on-site at your workplace, administered by recognized experts who developed the codes and standards. For more information, contact us at 1-877-336-3280 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit nfpatraining.org/onsite.
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|