2012 NFPA 70E®: Live Work 1-Day Seminar
|Item # 70EM41|
NFPA® has created a series of interactive seminars on the 2012 edition of NFPA 70E®: Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace®. Each one-day seminar focuses on real-world scenarios.*
The expert-led 2012 NFPA 70E®: Live Work Seminar teaches you how to prevent electrical injuries and avoid OSHA violations on the job.
The NFPA 70E®: Live Work Seminar helps employers and employees stop electrical injuries before they happen, by protecting employees from electrical hazards during live work.
In the United States alone, hundreds of deaths and thousands of injuries could be avoided each year through proper application of NFPA 70E: Electrical Safety in the Workplace. Gain the knowledge required to recognize and justify the requirements for establishing an electrically-safe work condition (ESWC) and learn how to create a mitigation plan for live work.
Upon completion you should be able to:
- Complete an energized electrical work permit
- Determine when energized electrical work can be justified
- Create a mitigation plan for live work
Who Will Benefit:
Anyone whose work activities can expose them to electrical hazards, including: electricians, electrical contractors, employers, safety directors, and property owners.
Free Seminar Materials -- $65 VALUE!
- NFPA 70E: Electrical Safety in the Workplace, 2012 Edition
- Seminar Workbook
- NFPA Nylon Briefcase
Continuing Education Credit: Earn 7 hours or 0.7 Continuing Education Units. Attendance is required to earn CEUs. Please verify applicability with your professional board before attending.
Apply the code TO your facility AT your facility!
The premier training experience from NFPA: customized, hands-on instruction on-site at your workplace, administered by recognized experts who developed the codes and standards. For more information, contact us at 1-877-336-3280 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit nfpatraining.org/onsite.
* The five 2012 70E seminars that focus on real-world scenarios include:
- NFPA 70E: Task Hazard Analysis 1-Day Seminar
- NFPA 70E: Personal Protective Equipment and Other Protective Equipment 1-Day Seminar
- NFPA 70E: Safe Work Conditions 1-Day Seminar
- NFPA 70E: Live Work 1-Day Seminar
- NFPA 70E: Administration and Documentation 1-Day Seminar
Save over 25% and get a full week of NFPA 70E training! Take the NFPA 70E: Advanced Electrical Safety 5-Day Series!
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|