2012 NFPA 70E®: Administration and Documentation 1-Day Seminar
|Item # 70EM51|
NFPA® has created a series of interactive seminars on the 2012 edition of NFPA 70E®: Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace®. Each one-day seminar focuses on real-world scenarios.*
Maintaining critical documentation and records can help you avoid dangerous oversights and errors. Learn how at the 2012 NFPA 70E®: Administration and Documentation Seminar.
The NFPA 70E: Administration and Documentation Seminar helps employers and employees understand how maintaining critical documentation and records protects employees and businesses from dangerous oversights and errors. Other potential benefits include improving the effectiveness of an electrical safety program, better insurance rates, and compliance with OSHA requirements.
This seminar helps attendees identify, determine, and establish policy for required documentation. Intended for employees, supervisors, and owners, the course addresses the benefits of error-free documentation and reviews the type of documentation needed for the full range of electrical work tasks.
Upon completion you should be able to:
- Recognize all documentation requirements
- Identify the employer's documented and established policy for all required written documentation, including:
- Incident Energy calculations
- Risk Assessment Process
- Electrical Safety Program
- Equipment Labeling
- Job Briefings
- Electrical Safety Training
- Host/Contractor relationships
- Ground Fault Circuit Breaker testing
- Preventative Maintenance
- Personal Protective Equipment certification
- Energized Electrical Work Permit
- Emergency procedures
- Assured Equipment Grounding Conductor Program
- Lockout/Tagout Program
- Lockout Verification audits
- Safety audits
- Abandoned Lock removal process
- Supervisor's Observation audits
* The five 2012 70E modules that focus on real-world scenarios include:
- NFPA 70E: Task Hazard Analysis 1-Day Seminar
- NFPA 70E: Personal Protective Equipment and Other Protective Equipment 1-Day Seminar
- NFPA 70E: Safe Work Conditions 1-Day Seminar
- NFPA 70E: Live Work 1-Day Seminar
- NFPA 70E: Administration and Documentation 1-Day Seminar
Register today and receive complimentary 6 months access to necplus® -- an $80 value that includes the NEC®, NFPA 70E, and their companion Handbooks.
Who Will Benefit:
Employees along with supervisors of personnel whose work activities can expose them to electrical hazards, including: electricians, electrical contractors, employers, safety directors, and property owners.
Continuing Education Credit:
Earn 7 hours or 0.7 Continuing Education Units. Attendance is required to earn CEUs. Please verify applicability with your professional board before attending.
Apply the code TO your facility AT your facility!
The premier training experience from NFPA: customized, hands-on instruction on-site at your workplace, administered by recognized experts who developed the codes and standards. For more information, contact us at 1-877-336-3280 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit nfpatraining.org/onsite.
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|