2012 NFPA 70E®: Electrical Safety in the Workplace Changes 1-day Seminar
|Item # 70ESCHG1|
Put the latest electrical safety practices to work for you and save lives! Get up-to-speed on what's new with the 2012 NFPA 70E®: Electrical Safety in the Workplace® Changes 1-Day Seminar.
More than 540 proposals and 430 comments impacted the 2012 edition of NFPA 70E: Electrical Safety in the Workplace. This expert-led new seminar gives you an in-depth look at the most significant revisions and how they will affect your company's work practices.
If you're already solidly implementing NFPA 70E to protect personnel, go behind the scenes for valuable insight into the background and reasoning for Standard revisions. Understand how to update your safety program to the 2012 Standard and satisfy OSHA rules for providing an electrically safe working area.
Upon completion you should be able to:
- Use reformatted Hazard/Risk tables to avoid oversights in worker protection
- Understand how new Article 105 revises the application of safety-related work practices
- Review first-time coverage of direct current (dc) hazards
- Implement new labeling requirements for equipment posing an arc flash hazard
- Implement changing rules related to arc flash analyses
- Follow safe work practices in revised Article 320 for stationary batteries and battery rooms
- Learn how to align NFPA 70E with ANSI/AIHA Z10 using new Informative Annex P
Who Will Benefit:
Electrical engineers, safety managers, electricians, electrical contractors, electrical inspectors, project managers, risk managers, plant managers, and facility maintenance personnel
Free Seminar Materials -- $65 VALUE!
- NFPA 70E: Electrical Safety in the Workplace, 2012 Edition Seminar Workbook
- NFPA® Nylon Briefcase
Continuing Education Credit:
Earn 7 hours or 0.7 Continuing Education Units. Attendance is required to earn CEUs. Please verify applicability with your professional board before attending.
Apply the code TO your facility AT your facility!
The premier training experience from NFPA: customized, hands-on instruction on-site at your workplace, administered by recognized experts who developed the codes and standards. For more information, contact us at 1-877-336-3280 or e-mail email@example.com, or visit nfpatraining.org/onsite.
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|