NFPA 72®: National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code Handbook, 2010 Edition
|Item # 72HB10|
Editors: Lee F. Richardson and Richard J. Roux
Take the fast track to NFPA 72® compliance with reliable on-the-job support in the 2010 National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code Handbook.
Changes in the 2010 Code are extensive, so you're bound to have questions. When you do, the National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code Handbook has answers that get you up-to-speed fast on state-of-the-art rules for fire alarm systems...new coverage of mass notification systems for emergencies other than fire...revised voice intelligibility requirements...new signaling rules for the deaf and hard of hearing...and much more.
Only the official Handbook provides total Code backup so you can avoid mistakes:
- The complete 2010 NFPA 72 text is included for convenient reference.
- Authoritative commentary and practical examples help you do jobs right the first time.
- Valuable charts, tables, photos, and other graphics clarify and summarize information.
- Answers to FAQs highlight key concerns.
- Detailed supplements add to your expertise, including a new supplement on Emergency Communications.
- A list of Code changes in each chapter makes it easy to see what's new.
Transition to the new Code smoothly and save lives.
System reliability and performance are in your hands. Order your 2010 National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code Handbook today and maximize protection with access to answers and solutions on demand! (Hardbound, 1,024 pp., 2010)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|