2013 NFPA 72®: National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code Changes 1-day Seminar
|Item # 72SCHG1|
Get an inside look at major revisions in the 2013 NFPA 72® and learn how they affect your work.
Spend an information-packed day with a leading expert in fire detection, alarm, and signaling systems and get up-to-speed on the new Code fast. The dynamic 2013 NFPA 72®: National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code® Changes 1-day Seminar covers document changes with the most significant impact on NFPA 72 users to give experienced professionals the competitive edge in 2013 Code application, efficiency, and compliance.
Dynamic discussion addresses mass notification systems and emergency communication systems. You'll also learn about key changes that separate requirements for acceptance testing and periodic testing.
Upon completion you should be able to:
- Locate minimum documentation requirements and those for specialized documentation in the new user-friendly format
- Complete master forms and optional specialized forms that facilitate documentation for both simple and complex systems
- Understand how the chapter on Fundamentals has been updated and reorganized
- Understand new specific methods for visual inspections
- Work with reorganized and updated requirements for emergency communication systems
- Implement reorganized and updated methods of signal transmission to supervising stations
Who Will Benefit:
Fire alarm system designers, installers, electrical contractors, architects, auditors, inspectors, and project managers
Free Seminar Materials -- $65 VALUE!
- NFPA 72: National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code, 2013 Edition
- Seminar Workbook
- NFPA® Nylon Briefcase
Continuing Education Credit:
Earn 7 hours or 0.7 Continuing Education Units. Attendance is required to earn CEUs. Please verify applicability with your professional board before attending.
Apply the code TO your facility AT your facility!
The premier training experience from NFPA: customized, hands-on instruction on-site at your workplace, administered by recognized experts who developed the codes and standards. For more information, contact us at 1-877-336-3280 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit nfpatraining.org/onsite.
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|