NFPA 99C: Gas and Vacuum Systems, 2005 Edition
|Item # 99C05|
*Looking for the 2012 NFPA 99C: Gas and Vacuum Systems?
Starting in 2012, NFPA 99C will no longer be a stand-alone document. Instead, NFPA® provides 3 options.
- The former NFPA 99C content can be found in Chapters 1-5 of the 2012 NFPA 99
- Access all of the former NFPA 99C medical gas and vacuum systems content in Chapters 1-5 of the 2012 NFPA 99 Handbook
- NFPA's brand-new and best value Medical Gas and Vacuum System Installation Handbook with all the latest rules for Category 1-3 systems plus expert insights, examples, and visuals that help you understand and apply them correctly.
Ensure the safe operation of medical gas and vacuum systems with NFPA 99C!
The 2005 NFPA 99C: Gas and Vacuum Systems presents all the rules about medical piping systems from the 2005 NFPA 99: Health Care Facilities in one convenient stand-alone document.
Plumbers, inspectors, and verifiers trust NFPA 99C for critical information that reduces fire hazards and ensures that medical piping systems are connected properly. Rules cover performance, maintenance, installation, and testing. Through text and graphics, NFPA 99C details how to work responsibly with gas, air compressor, and vacuum systems Level 1 through Level 4.
Significant changes in the 2005 edition that boost fire protection and fire safety include:
- A new pipe fitting method incorporates an automatic process that results in a more uniform weld. This lowers the likelihood of leaks and maximizes piping system performance.
- A new mechanical method of joining fittings and piping doesn't require a flame or brazing procedures. This produces an equivalent joint without a fire hazard.
- Greater flexibility for manufacturers of vacuum pumps, filters, dryers, regulators, and aftercoolers as to which materials they can use. Previous NFPA 99C editions prescribed specific materials for various components. This change promotes improvements in cost-effectiveness and efficiency without compromising safety.
Put the industry's best technical knowledge into action and help save lives. (Softbound, 102 pp., 2005)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|