2013 NFPA 20: Fire Pumps 1-Day Seminar
|Item # ASP1|
Update your understanding of fire pump requirements at the 2013 NFPA 20: Fire Pumps Seminar, featuring a high-impact day of training based on the latest provisions.
Get activity-based training on the 2013 NFPA 20 including substantive changes, and learn how to locate and apply requirements to ensure proper functioning of stationary fire pumps. Taught by experts involved in the development of the Standard and who have direct experience in NFPA 20 application and site assessment, NFPA®'s interactive Fire Pumps Seminar brings you up-to-date on the latest fire pump provisions to help you to select and install pumps correctly. Be prepared to apply new criteria for the full range of fire pumps, limited service controllers, water mist positive displacement pumps, and pumps in series.
Upon completion you should be able to:
- Select the appropriate fire pump for a given installation
- Determine if fire pump output is sufficient for a given installation
- Apply installation requirements for diesel engine and electric fire pumps
- Evaluate fire pump test data
- Determine the correct application and installation of fire pump components
- And more
Who Will Benefit:
Sprinkler system engineers, designers, plan reviewers, installers, maintenance personnel, inspectors, manufacturers, and insurers
Free Seminar Materials -- $65 VALUE!
- NFPA 20: Installation of Stationary Pumps for Fire Protection, 2013 Edition
- Seminar Workbook
- NFPA Nylon Briefcase
Continuing Education Credit:
Earn 7 hours or 0.7 Continuing Education Units. Attendance is required to earn CEUs. Please verify applicability with your professional board before attending.
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|