2011 NFPA 25: Inspection, Testing and Maintenance of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems 1-day Seminar
|Item # ASP1B|
Ensure fire safety reliability
In the event of a fire, automatic sprinkler systems reduce the average property loss by 67%. Yet even the best designed systems can fail due to human errors such as poor maintenance and failure to keep the system appropriate to the hazard. Designed from an inspector's perspective, the 2011 NFPA 25: Inspection, Testing and Maintenance of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems 1-day Seminar helps you ensure building systems are ready for action.
Upon completion you should be able to:
- Identify who is permitted to perform inspection, testing and maintenance
- Recognize the requirements and procedures for the inspection, testing, and maintenance of private service mains, common valve components, system valves, and sprinkler and standpipe systems
- Plot flow test results to determine causes of water supply problems
- Evaluate system test data
- Differentiate between the types of storage tanks and their inspection and safety concerns
Who Will Benefit:
Anyone whose responsibilities include the inspection, testing and maintenance of water-based fire protection systems including: maintenance professionals, sprinkler system contractors, building owners, and enforcement officials
Free Seminar Materials -- $65 VALUE!
- NFPA 25: Standard for the Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems, 2011 Edition
- Seminar Workbook filled with activities and useful information
- NFPA® Nylon Briefcase
Continuing Education Credit:
Earn 0.7 CEUs or 7 hours for this 1-day seminar. Attendance is required to earn CEU's. Please verify applicability with your professional board before attending.
Apply the code TO your facility AT your facility!
The premier training experience from NFPA: customized, hands-on instruction on-site at your workplace, administered by recognized experts who developed the codes and standards. For more information, contact us at 1-877-336-3280 or e-mail email@example.com, or visit nfpatraining.org/onsite.
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|