2013 NFPA 13: Installation of Sprinkler Systems 3-day Seminar
|Item # ASP2A|
Get an essential grounding in the latest strategies for water-based fire protection at the interactive 2013 NFPA 13: Installation of Sprinkler Systems Seminar.
When properly installed, sprinkler systems significantly reduce both damage and loss of life in building fires-and NFPA 13: Installation of Sprinkler Systems provides you with key fundamentals and the tools you need for high-quality work. Taught by sprinkler system experts, this activity-based seminar uses interactive methods to engage participants in NFPA 13 application based on hazard classification. Instruction covers compatibility requirements for nonmetallic piping; the latest on antifreeze, and heat tracing; new backflow preventer requirements; updated elevator provisions; and more. Collaborative exercises and interactive discussion improve your understanding and confidence on the job.
Days 1-3 (Monday-Wednesday):
Upon completion you should be able to:
- Select the appropriate occupancy-hazard classification for a given scenario
- Identify the appropriate occupancy classification
- Identify occupancy-hazards in a typical multi-occupancy building
- Select the appropriate system for a given scenario
- Identify specific criteria used to select an NFPA 13 compliant system
- Select the appropriate design approach for a given scenario
- Identify specific criteria used to select an NFPA 13 compliant design approach
- Determine minimum water supply
- Identify the minimum requirements for working plans
- Identify basic hydraulic principles and how those principles impact a given system
Who Will Benefit:
Engineers, plan reviewers, designers, installers, inspectors, manufacturers, insurers, consultants, and project managers
Free Seminar Materials -- $100 VALUE!
- NFPA 13: Installation of Sprinkler Systems, 2013 Edition
- Seminar Workbook
- NFPA® Nylon Briefcase
Continuing Education Credit:
Earn 21 hours or 2.1 Continuing Education Units. Attendance is required to earn CEUs. Please verify applicability with your professional board before attending.
Apply the code TO your facility AT your facility!
The premier training experience from NFPA: customized, hands-on instruction on-site at your workplace, administered by recognized experts who developed the codes and standards. For more information, contact us at 1-877-336-3280 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit nfpatraining.org/onsite.
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|