2013 NFPA 13: Installation of Sprinkler Systems 4-Day Seminar with Exam and Certificate
|Item # ASPC4|
Benefit from expert-let training on the 2013 NFPA 13: Installation of Sprinkler Systems at this interactive seminar. Show your proficiency by earning a Certificate of Educational Achievement*.
When properly installed, sprinkler systems significantly reduce both damage and loss of life in building fires -- and NFPA 13: Installation of Sprinkler Systems provides you with key fundamentals and the tools you need for high-quality work. Take NFPA 13 training to the next level by earning your Certificate of Educational Achievement as you learn how to navigate and apply 2013 NFPA 13 installation requirements for water-based systems.
Taught by sprinkler system experts, this activity-based seminar uses interactive methods to engage participants in NFPA 13 application based on hazard classification. Instruction covers compatibility requirements for nonmetallic piping; the latest on antifreeze, and heat tracing; new backflow preventer requirements; updated elevator provisions; and more. Collaborative exercises and interactive discussion improve your understanding and confidence on the job.
Days 1-3 (Monday-Wednesday):
- Select the appropriate occupancy-hazard classification for a given scenario
- Identify the appropriate occupancy classification
- Identify occupancy-hazards in a typical multi-occupancy building
- Select the appropriate system for a given scenario
- Identify specific criteria used to select an NFPA 13 compliant system
- Select the appropriate design approach for a given scenario
- Identify specific criteria used to select an NFPA 13 compliant design approach
- Determine minimum water supply
- Identify the minimum requirements for working plans
- Identify basic hydraulic principles and how those principles impact a given system
Day 4 (Thursday)
Demonstrate your proficiency in course content and prepare for the exam with help from expert instructors and classroom activities involving examples, exercises, and Q&As.
A morning review with self-assessment and problem-solving exercises is followed by an afternoon exam.
Pass the exam and earn your Certificate of Educational Achievement.*
Who Will Benefit:
Engineers, plan reviewers, designers, installers, inspectors, manufacturers, insurers, consultants, and project managers
Free Seminar Materials -- $100 VALUE!
- NFPA 13: Installation of Sprinkler Systems, 2013 Edition
- Seminar Workbook
- NFPA® Nylon Briefcase
Continuing Education Credit:
Earn 25 hours or 2.5 Continuing Education Units. Attendance is required to earn CEUs. Please verify applicability with your professional board before attending.
*Certificate of Educational Achievement: For general information, including purpose and limitations of NFPA Certificates, go to the Certificate FAQs Tab above.
Apply the code TO your facility AT your facility!
The premier training experience from NFPA: customized, hands-on instruction on-site at your workplace, administered by recognized experts who developed the codes and standards. For more information, contact us at 1-877-336-3280 or e-mail email@example.com, or visit nfpatraining.org/onsite.
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|