Certified Fire Protection Specialist Primer 2-day Seminar
|Item # CFPS2|
We Develop the Code. We Know the Code. We Teach the Code.
Bring NFPA® experts to your facility -- it's simply the best option when you need to enhance safety and improve the skills of 10 or more employees.
Classes are tailored to your activities and work environment, scheduled when you need them, and convenient to your location -- reducing down time and boosting the productivity of your team.
7 Reasons why you should choose NFPA for On-Site Seminar instruction...
- Expert Instruction -- Learn direct from the people who interpret, apply and help develop the codes every day. Every On-Site Seminar is led by an NFPA fire and life safety specialist who is a nationally recognized expert.
- The Most Convenient Location...Your Facility! -- Time is valuable, that's why when you need to train upwards of 10 employees it makes sense to do it right at your facility where they work. We travel to you so you can keep your most valuable assets close to home.
- Relevancy -- The best training provides your team with knowledge they can apply as soon as they complete the seminar. That's why we will work with you to put together a program tailored to your facility's installation, maintenance, or equipment needs.
- More Than Just Code Knowledge -- Step-by-step exercises and collaborative problem solving takes instruction beyond just knowing what the code says. Your team will develop skills to help them effectively respond to problems and enhance safety.
- Top-Flight Training Materials -- Packed with easy-to-follow diagrams, illustrations and examples, our workbooks are filled with exercises your team will consult and reference long after the seminar is over. Plus, we supply everyone with the latest edition of the applicable NFPA code or standard.
- Fully Accredited Programs -- Each attendee will earn valuable CEU's that will keep them up-to-date on their training. NFPA On-Site Seminars are accredited by the International Association of Continuing Education and Training, (IACET), the industry standard for quality and excellence in professional development programs.
- Hassle-Free Implementation -- Our Professional Development staff will take care of all the details for you. From the initial consultation and scheduling, to delivery of materials, and post seminar evaluations, we'll work to make your program worry free so you can concentrate on your business.
Call today -- 1.877.336.3280 or e-mail email@example.com.
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|