NFPA® Checklists for Inspecting Detection and Suppression Systems CD-ROM
|Item # CHEKCD06|
Keep fire protection systems in top operating condition with convenient, customizable checklists!
The NFPA® Checklists for Inspecting Detection and Suppression Systems CD-ROM makes your job easier and maximizes safety by providing checklists for inspecting a variety of detection and suppression systems.
Three types of checklists are provided (plan review, acceptance test, and routine inspection) for the following types of systems:
- Fire alarm systems
- Carbon monoxide systems
- Extinguishing systems--expansion foam, CO2, water spray, foam-water sprinkler, foam-water spray, dry chemical, and wet chemical
- Sprinkler systems
- Fire pump systems
- All of the checklists are in MS Word and can be customized with local regulations.
The CD also contains PDFs of:
- Two chapters from the Fire and Life Safety Inspection Manual on inspection procedures and fire alarm systems
- Three chapters from the Fire Protection Handbook® on automatic sprinkler systems, residential sprinkler systems, and stationary fire pumps
- An appendix on metric conversions of interest to the fire inspector
Order today to make sure vital systems will perform on cue when they're needed most! (2006)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|