2013 NFPA 72: Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance of Fire Alarm Systems 1-Day Seminar
|Item # FAI|
Hands-on training shows you how to apply NFPA 72® to determine proper inspection, testing, and maintenance practices for any given occupancy.
Gain the know-how to ensure long-term fire alarm system readiness and reliability with this reformatted seminar based on the 2013 edition of NFPA 72: National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code. Engaging, collaborative learning and scenario-based activities leave you with a firm grasp of how to improve system effectiveness and achieve fire protection objectives.
The 2013 NFPA 72: Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance of Fire Alarm Systems 1-Day Seminar covers specific changes in the 2013 Code that impact inspection, testing, and maintenance. It also addresses identifying Code deficiencies in the field.
Upon completion you should be able to:
- Navigate NFPA 72 to find needed code provisions
- Apply the requirements of appropriate chapters in the 2013 edition of NFPA 72 with confidence
- Determine how frequently visual inspections should be accomplished to ensure there are no changes affecting equipment performance
- Use appropriate methods to test devices and components, and determine how frequently to conduct each test
- Recognize the importance of acceptance testing and determine when modifications or repairs create the need for reacceptance testing
- List the key elements of a successful fire alarm system inspection, testing, and maintenance program to achieve fire protection objectives for any facility
Who Will Benefit:
Fire marshals, architects, designers, installers, engineers, electrical contractors, technicians, and project managers
Free Seminar Materials - $100 VALUE!
- NFPA 72: National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code, 2013 Edition
- Seminar Workbook
- NFPA® Nylon Briefcase
Continuing Education Credit:
Earn 7 hours or 0.7 Continuing Education Units. Attendance is required to earn CEUs. Please verify applicability with your professional board before attending.
Apply the code TO your facility AT your facility!
The premier training experience from NFPA: customized, hands-on instruction on-site at your workplace, administered by recognized experts who developed the codes and standards. For more information, contact us at 1-877-336-3280 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit nfpatraining.org/onsite.
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|