2013 NFPA 72®: National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code 3-day Seminar with Certificate of Educational Achievement
|Item # FASC3|
Get dynamic NFPA 72® training that prepares you to work confidently on all types of fire alarm and emergency communications systems. Review concepts and earn your Certificate of Educational Achievement* online!
This interactive, redesigned NFPA® seminar based on the 2013 NFPA 72: National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code covers the entire life cycle of fire alarm and signaling systems. You'll learn about initiating devices, notification appliances, control units and power supplies, circuits and pathways, emergency control functions, and more, through an activity-rich curriculum.
In a learning environment that encourages discussion, sessions are taught by fire protection professionals and code authorities who understand how and why NFPA 72 addresses changing safety dynamics. Be ready to work with the 2013 edition, including a new chapter on documentation and other major revisions.
For the first time, the NFPA 72: National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code Seminar offers a Certificate of Educational Achievement* available through an online exam taken after the course. Earn the Certificate to demonstrate proficiency in your understanding of seminar topics.
Upon completion you should be able to:
- Locate, interpret, and apply NFPA 72 requirements on the job
- Understand how to reference and use the new 2013 chapter on documentation, with forms for simple and complex systems
- Apply new requirements for methods of visual inspection, test methods and test frequencies, and other significant updates
- Use key NFPA 72 definitions to help interpret specific Code rules
- Identify the key elements of all phases of a fire alarm system's life and identify the stakeholders at each stage
- Recognize the function of major fire alarm system components
- Locate and apply key fire detection requirements for emergency control functions such as door control and elevator recall
- Calculate the required spacing and determine the correct placement of fire detection devices for both protected premises fire alarm systems and for single- and multiple-station alarms and household fire alarm systems
Go online to earn your Certificate of Educational Achievement*!
After attending the seminar, review key concepts online and take the online exam at your convenience using the web link provided. You can prepare for the test in your own time frame, using online tools for review. Passing the exam will earn your Certificate of Educational Achievement*, confirming your course knowledge.
*See the Certificate FAQs tab for more information on purpose, limitations of NFPA Certificates, and Course Objectives.
Who Will Benefit:
Fire alarm system designers, installers, electrical contractors, architects, auditors, and project managers
Free Seminar Materials -- $100 VALUE!
- NFPA 72: National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code, 2013 Edition
- Seminar Workbook
- NFPA® Nylon Briefcase
Continuing Education Credit: Earn 21 hours or 2.1 Continuing Education Units. Attendance is required to earn CEUs. Please verify applicability with your professional board before attending.
Apply the code TO your facility AT your facility!
The premier training experience from NFPA: customized, interactive instruction on-site at your workplace, administered by recognized experts who developed the codes and standards. For more information, contact us at 1-877-336-3280 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit nfpatraining.org/onsite.
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|