Health Care Compliance Certificate Program 5-day Seminar
|Item # FLHC5|
Earn your certificate with NFPA®'s Health Care Compliance Certificate Program.
The Joint Commission has intensified its focus on NFPA 101®: Life Safety Code®. NFPA's Health Care Compliance Certificate Program 5-day Seminar helps you gain a comprehensive understanding of the Life Safety Code as it relates to the eSOC and covers the inspection, testing, and maintenance requirements as referenced in The Joint Commission EC standards and CMS criteria. Includes discussion of the March 2012 Survey & Certification (S&C) Letter issued by CMS allowing certain provisions in the 2012 Life Safety Code to be utilized in health care facilities.
Reasons you should attend:
Days 1-3 (Monday-Wednesday):
Applying NFPA 101 (2000) to The Joint Commission Statement of Conditions™ and CMS criteria.
- Classify occupancies -- including mixed-use occupancies -- involving health care facilities.
- Identify the components of the means of egress permitted in health care occupancies.
- Identify unique fire alarm and detection features and automatic sprinkler system features.
- Apply code requirements for fire barriers, smoke barriers, vertical openings, hazardous areas, etc.
- Explain the purpose and use of the eSOC including the ePFI (Plan for Improvement) and eBBI (Basic Building Information)
Day 4 (Thursday):
Review NFPA 99: Health Care Facilities (1999), and inspection, testing, and maintenance of fire protection systems.
- Covers the 1998 edition of NFPA 25 and relevant sections of NFPA 72®, NFPA 96, NFPA 110, and other documents.
Day 5 (Friday):
Pass the exam and earn your Certificate of Educational Achievement.
Demonstrate your proficiency in course content, including an understanding of the Joint Commission survey process. Expert trainers help you prepare for the exam and conduct a thorough self-assessment before the test.
Register today to ensure that your facility is prepared for unannounced surveys!
Who Will Benefit:
Hospital engineers, hospital facility managers, hospital safety directors, risk managers, nursing home safety directors, architects, designers, administrators responsible for Joint Commission compliance, health care facility consultants
Free Seminar Materials -- $210 VALUE!
- NFPA 101: Life Safety Code
- NFPA 25: Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems
- NFPA 99: Health Care Facilities
- Student Activity Book
- NFPA Nylon Briefcase
Continuing Education Credit:
Earn 32 hours or 3.2 Continuing Education Units. Attendance is required to earn CEU's. Please verify applicability with your professional board before attending.
*Certificate of Educational Achievement: For general information, including purpose and limitations of NFPA Certificates, go to the Certificate FAQ's Tab above.
Apply the code TO your facility AT your facility!
The premier training experience from NFPA: customized, hands-on instruction on-site at your workplace, administered by recognized experts who developed the codes and standards. For more information, contact us at 1-877-336-3280 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit nfpatraining.org/onsite.
† Looking for Applying the 2000 NFPA 101: Life Safety Code to the Joint Commission Statement of Conditions 3-day Seminar? Register here
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|