2013 NFPA 13: Water Supply Analysis and Hydraulic Calculations 2-Day Seminar
|Item # HYD2|
Learn by doing with activity-based training on how to complete a water supply analysis and accurately calculate sprinkler system hydraulics.
Updated to the 2013 edition of NFPA 13: Installation of Sprinkler Systems, this intensive seminar addresses how to determine occupancy classification and complete sprinkler discharge calculations, including selection of the sprinkler K factor. Features influencing friction loss will be considered, along with water supply and system demand. You will also have the opportunity to perform sample branchline and whole systems calculations. A scientific calculator is required.
Upon completion you should be able to:
- Manually calculate a simple sprinkler system
- Select appropriate K-factor
- Plot water supply and system demand point
- Select density and area of operation
- Determine size, shape and location of remote area
- Analyze sprinkler spacing
- Apply C-value to system piping
- Calculate friction loss through pipe
- Assess standpipe system calculations
- Determine commodity classifications
- Evaluate calculations for rack sprinklers
Who Will Benefit:Anyone who designs, reviews, or evaluates sprinkler systems including engineers, plan reviewers, designers, installers, inspectors, manufacturers, insurers, and project managers
Free Seminar Materials -- $100 VALUE!
- NFPA 13: Standard for the Installation of Sprinkler Systems, 2013 Edition
- Seminar Workbook
- NFPA® Nylon Briefcase
Continuing Education Credit:
Earn 14 hours or 1.4 Continuing Education Units. Attendance is required to earn CEUs. Please verify applicability with your professional board before attending.
Apply the code TO your facility AT your facility!
The premier training experience from NFPA: customized, hands-on instruction on-site at your workplace, administered by recognized experts who developed the codes and standards. For more information, contact us at 1-877-336-3280 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit nfpatraining.org/onsite.
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|