Applying the 2000 NFPA 101®: Life Safety Code® to the Joint Commission Statement of Conditions™ 3-day Seminar
|Item # JCAHO|
Prepare for the Joint Commission survey with training from the Life Safety Code® experts!*
The Joint Commission has intensified its focus on NFPA 101®: Life Safety Code. NFPA® is offering a 3-day seminar to help you prepare for your next survey. Includes discussion of the March 2012 Survey & Certification (S&C) Letter issued by CMS allowing certain provisions in the 2012 Life Safety Code to be utilized in health care facilities.
Reasons you should attend:
- Get expert advice from the professionals who help develop the code and understand the SOC
- Learn how to complete the eSOC and how the Life Safety Code specialists will use this information
- Discuss what the Life Safety Code specialists may ask while reviewing your eSOC during the building tour
- Learn how to apply the core chapters of NFPA 101 and the occupancy specific requirements for health care to your facility including means of egress design and fire protection features
- Learn how to apply the code to renovations and occupancy changes
- Learn how to apply FSES equivalency methods as a cost-savings approach to applying the requirements of the code
- Learn how to properly classify occupancies within your facility so that you don't over apply the code or overspend your budget
Register today to ensure that your facility is prepared for unannounced surveys!
Who Will Benefit:
Hospital engineers, hospital facility managers, hospital safety directors, risk managers, nursing home safety directors, architects, designers, administrators responsible for Joint Commission compliance, health care facility consultants
Free Seminar Materials -- $100 VALUE!
- NFPA 101: Life Safety Code, 2000 Edition
- Student Activity Book
- NFPA Nylon Briefcase
Continuing Education Credits:
Earn 21 hours or 2.1 Continuing Education Units. Attendance is required to earn CEU's. Please verify applicability with your professional board before attending.
Apply the code TO your facility AT your facility!
The premier training experience from NFPA: customized, hands-on instruction on-site at your workplace, administered by recognized experts who developed the codes and standards. For more information, contact us at 1-877-336-3280 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit nfpatraining.org/onsite.
*Looking for Applying the 2000 NFPA 101: Life Safety Code, 1999 NFPA 99 and the SOC for the Joint Commission Compliance Certificate of Educational Achievement 5-day Seminar? Register here
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|