Applying the 2000 NFPA 101®: Life Safety Code® to the Joint Commission Statement of Conditions™ 3-day Seminar
Dates and Locations Below
Payment in full is required prior to attending the seminar. Pricing based on location.
All NFPA® seminars are taught by technical experts who have participated in the development of NFPA codes and standards or are nationally recognized consultants.
- Wayne “Chip” Carson, PE, Consulting Fire Protection Engineer, Carson Associates, Inc.
- Philip R. Jose, PE, CSP, Fire Protection Engineer, P.R. Jose & Associates
- William E. Koffel, PE, President, Koffel Associates, Inc.
- James K. Lathrop, Vice President, Koffel Associates, Inc.
- Peter Leszczak, Fire Protection Engineer, PSL Engineering
- Joe Versteeg, Principal, Versteeg Associates