2012 NFPA 3: Commissioning and Integrated Testing of Fire Protection and Life Safety Systems 1-day Seminar
|Item # N3CM1|
Apply the 2012 NFPA 3 to ensure interconnected building safety systems will function as designed.
Planning for fire protection and life safety often involves more than just making sure individual systems operate correctly. This informative seminar outlines first-time NFPA 3's recommended procedures, methods, and documentation for commissioning and integrated testing of active and passive fire protection and life safety systems.
NFPA®'s authoritative training explains how to apply provisions for the commissioning and integrated testing of active and passive systems, and how correct interconnections and coordination of building systems will achieve and maintain desired fire protection and life safety objectives. NFPA 3 helps you gain confidence that systems will function in accordance with the basis of design.
Upon completion you should be able to:
- Understand how to carry out the commissioning process, including each component of the commissioning plan
- Know who should be part of the commissioning team and each member's responsibilities
- Evaluate an Owner's Project Requirements (OPR) to make sure it properly defines performance and acceptance criteria
- Apply provisions for integrated systems commissioning
- Perform periodic integrated testing of active and passive fire protection and life safety systems where installed in existing structures
- Verify through re-commissioning (Re-Cx) that existing systems that were commissioned upon installation continue to operate according to design intent and operating needs.
- Follow provisions for retro-commissioning (RCx) of existing fire protection and life safety systems that were not commissioned when originally installed
- Select qualified commissioning personnel
- Use approved commissioning and integrated testing documents and forms
Who Will Benefit:
Building owners, facility managers, designers, contractors, commissioning agents, inspectors, insurance professionals, construction managers, installers, and maintainers
Free Seminar Materials -- $55 VALUE!
- NFPA 3: Commissioning and Integrated Testing of Fire Protection and Life Safety Systems, 2012 Edition
- Exclusive Seminar Workbook
- NFPA Nylon Briefcase
Continuing Education Credits:
Earn 7 hours or 0.7 CEUs. Attendance is required to earn CEUs. Please verify applicability with your professional board before attending.
Apply the code TO your facility AT your facility!
The premier training experience from NFPA: customized, hands-on instruction on-site at your workplace, administered by recognized experts who developed the codes and standards. For more information, contact us at 1-877-336-3280, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit nfpatraining.org/onsite.
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|