2013 NFPA 72® Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance of Fire Alarm Systems 2-Day Seminar with Exam and Certificate
|Item # N72C2|
Get hands-on training in fire alarm inspection, testing, and maintenance that shows you how to apply NFPA 72®, then confirm your knowledge and pass an exam to earn your Certificate of Educational Achievement*.
Gain the know-how to ensure long-term fire alarm system readiness and reliability with this reformatted seminar based on the 2013 edition of NFPA 72®: National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code. Engaging, collaborative learning and scenario-based activities leave you with a firm grasp of how to improve system effectiveness and achieve fire protection objectives.
The 2013 NFPA 72 Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance of Fire Alarm Systems 2-Day Seminar with Exam and Certificate curriculum covers specific changes in the 2013 Code that impact inspection, testing, and maintenance. It also addresses identifying Code deficiencies in the field.
Day 1 (Thursday)
Upon completion you should be able to:
- Navigate NFPA 72 to find needed code provisions
- Apply the requirements of appropriate chapters in the 2013 edition of NFPA 72 with confidence
- Determine how frequently visual inspections should be accomplished to ensure there are no changes affecting equipment performance
- Use appropriate methods to test devices and components, and determine how frequently to conduct each test
- Recognize the importance of acceptance testing and determine when modifications or repairs create the need for reacceptance testing
- List the key elements of a successful fire alarm system inspection, testing, and maintenance program to achieve fire protection objectives for any facility
Day 2 (Friday)
You'll demonstrate proficiency in material presented in the Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance of Fire Alarms Seminar.
- Additional practice with self-assessment and problem-solving exercises improves your overall understanding of course content
- An exam tests your ability to use and apply concepts correctly
Pass the exam and earn your Certificate of Educational Achievement.*
Who Will Benefit:
Fire marshals, architects, designers, installers, engineers, electrical contractors, technicians, and project managers
Free Seminar Materials -- $100 VALUE!
- NFPA 72: National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code, 2013 Edition
- Seminar Workbook
- NFPA® Nylon Briefcase
Continuing Education Credit:
Earn 11 hours or 1.1 Continuing Education Units. Attendance is required to earn CEUs. Please verify applicability with your professional board before attending.
*Certificate of Educational Achievement:
For general information, including purpose and limitations of NFPA Certificates, go to NFPA.org/certificate (FAQs).
Apply the code TO your facility AT your facility!
The premier training experience from NFPA: customized, hands-on instruction on-site at your workplace, administered by recognized experts who developed the codes and standards. For more information, contact us at 1-877-336-3280 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit nfpatraining.org/onsite.
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|