2011 NFPA 70: NEC Hazardous (Classified) Locations 1-day Seminar
Payment in full is required prior to attending the seminar. Pricing based on location.
All NFPA® seminars are taught by technical experts who have participated in the development of NFPA codes and standards or are nationally recognized consultants. These electrical code specialists have extensive field experience, and use training methods and materials from NFPA -- the NEC® source. Instructors use timely, real-world examples to clearly illustrate code concepts and reinforce the electrical skills and know-how needed to succeed in today's competitive field.
- Timothy Croushore, Chief Engineer, Allegheny Power
- Paul Dobrowsky, Innovative Technology Services
- Bobby Gray, Industry Consultant
- Mark Hilbert, Chief Electrical Inspector, State of New Hampshire
- Daleep C. Mohla, PE, IEEE Fellow, Owner, DCM Electrical Consulting
- Mark Ode, Staff Engineering Associate, Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.
- Phil Simmons, Owner, Simmons Electrical Services
- James G. Stallcup, President, Grayboy, Inc.
- James Stallcup, Jr., Grayboy, Inc.
- Noel Williams, Author, NEC Consultant