2011 NFPA 70®: National Electrical Code® Essentials 3-day Seminar
|Item # NEC023|
Understand the complexities of the 2011 NEC® for electrical safety and compliance.
Gain an in-depth understanding of how provisions work to ensure reliable systems and equipment while reducing the risks of electrical fires, shocks, and other electrical hazards. NFPA®'s 2011 3-day NEC Essentials seminar provides the clear technical explanations, from leading industry experts, you need to work confidently and "meet code" in commercial and industrial environments.
Upon completion you will have the knowledge to:
- Clarify correct usage of metal piping and framing as grounding electrode conductors
- Determine if an electrical installation complies with all access and space requirements
- Implement requirements for service, feeder, and branch circuit conductors and overcurrent devices of a premises' wiring system
- Recognize all critical component sizes and locations in an effective grounding scheme
- Apply the rules for raceway and conduit fill to groups of conductors
- Discuss the primary considerations in determining the ampacity of a conductor
- List the standard ratings of overcurrent devices for use in applying code requirements
Register today and receive complimentary 6 months access to necplus® -- an $80 value. This online subscription to the NEC helps you make the most of your investment by learning how to navigate the Code with necplus before the seminar, and having access to the most comprehensive electrical code content available to support you after the Seminar. necplus includes the 2008 and the 2011 NEC editions, the UL White Book, the 2008 and 2011 NEC Handbooks, and more.
Who Will Benefit:
Anyone who uses or enforces the NEC including: Electrical system designers, electrical engineers, electrical contractors, safety engineers, installation and maintenance professionals, manufacturers, electrical inspectors, and project managers
Free Seminar Materials -- $100 VALUE!
- NFPA 70®: National Electrical Code® (NEC®), 2011 Edition
- Student Activity Book
- NFPA Nylon Briefcase
Continuing Education Credit:
Earn 2.1 CEUs or 21 hours for this 3-day seminar. Attendance is required to earn CEU's. Please verify applicability with your professional board before attending.
Apply the code TO your facility AT your facility!
The premier training experience from NFPA: customized, hands-on instruction on-site at your workplace, administered by recognized experts who developed the codes and standards. For more information, contact us at 1-877-336-3280 or e-mail email@example.com, or visit nfpatraining.org/onsite.
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|