2014 NFPA 70®: National Electrical Code® (NEC®) Essentials 3-day Seminar
|Item # NEC023|
Improve your ability to use and apply the NEC® requirements in your work environment with three days of applied learning taught by the nation's leading electrical code experts.
NFPA®'s updated 2014 NEC Essentials Seminar features three days of high-impact training to help you navigate and apply the 2014 NFPA 70®: National Electrical Code®. You'll interact with NFPA's renowned electrical instructors in a collaborative learning environment. Restructured, topic-driven lessons are tailored to situations encountered in the field, with dynamic discussion, activities, and practical exercises on key NEC concepts.
Increase confidence in your ability to recognize potential problems and avoid costly rework or safety violations. The 2014 NEC Essentials Seminar provides the Code knowledge and vital takeaways you need to ensure safe and compliant electrical installation design in your work setting.
Upon completion you should be able to:
- Determine if an electrical installation complies with all access and space requirements
- Implement general requirements for service, feeder, and branch circuit conductors and overcurrent devices for a premises wiring system
- Recognize all critical component sizes and locations in an effective grounding scheme
- Clarify correct usage of metal piping and framing as grounding electrode conductors
- Apply the rules for raceway and conduit fill to groups of conductors
- Discuss the primary considerations in determining the ampacity of a conductor
- List the standard ratings of overcurrent devices for use in applying code requirements
Who Will Benefit:
Anyone who uses or enforces the NEC including: electrical system designers, electrical engineers, electrical contractors, safety engineers, installation and maintenance professionals, manufacturers, electrical inspectors, and project managers
Free Seminar Materials -- $100 VALUE!
- NFPA 70®: National Electrical Code® (NEC®), 2014 Edition
- Student Activity Book
- NFPA Nylon Briefcase
Continuing Education Credit:
Earn 2.1 CEUs or 21 hours for this 4-day seminar. Attendance is required to earn CEUs. Please verify applicability with your professional board before attending.
Apply the code TO your facility AT your facility!
The premier training experience from NFPA: customized, hands-on instruction on-site at your workplace, administered by recognized experts who developed the codes and standards. For more information, contact us at 1-877-336-3280 or e-mail email@example.com, or visit nfpatraining.org/onsite.
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|