2011 NEC® Essentials Flextime Learning
|Item # NEC11BL|
Don't let Code training take you away from the job! Get maximum results in your own timeframe with NEC® Essentials Flextime Learning.
To succeed in the changing electrical industry means learning about new technologies and staying up-to-code with the NEC, while closely managing your resources and time. NEC Essentials Flextime Learning is the solution. This innovative combination of online and in-class training maximizes learning and reduces time away from work, to put more money into your pocket!
START WITH SELF-PACED ONLINE LEARNING.
Flextime Learning replaced 16 hours of in-class training with online instruction for the same number of CEUs. Four online modules give you an in-depth understanding of how the 2011 NEC is used to ensure reliable systems and equipment while reducing electrical risks. The rich online platform includes:
- Lectures from Code experts
- NEC-based activities and exercises
- Illustrations, photos, flowcharts, graphics, and video clips
- Case studies
- Self checks
- necplus® with online access to the NEC, NFPA 70E®, and Handbooks
FINISH WITH A DAY OF FACE-TO-FACE INSTRUCTION.
After completing the online modules, attend a one-day class in the city of your choice to review technical topics with NFPA®'s renowned electrical instructors.
Upon completion you should be able to:
- Determine if an electrical installation complies with all access and space requirements
- Implement requirements for service, feeder, and branch circuit conductors and overcurrent devices of a premises' wiring system
- Recognize all critical component sizes and locations in an effective grounding scheme
- Apply the rules for raceway and conduit fill to groups of conductors
- Apply many other 2011 NEC rules for electrical safety and compliance
Access to the online modules will be received within 48 hours from registration.
Register today and receive 6 months access to necplus® -- an $80 value. Before, during, and after the Seminar, necplus gives you online access to the 2011 NEC, 2012 NFPA 70E, and Handbooks.
Who Will Benefit:
Electrical system designers, engineers, contractors, safety engineers, installation and maintenance professionals, manufacturers, inspectors, and project managers
Free Seminar Materials -- $100 VALUE!
- NFPA 70®: National Electrical Code® (NEC), 2011 Edition
- Seminar Workbook
- NFPA Nylon Briefcase
Continuing Education Credits: Earn 2.1 CEUs or 21 hours. Completion of online modules and attendance at the one-day session are required to earn CEUs. Please verify applicability with your professional board before attending.
Apply the code TO your facility AT your facility!
The premier training experience from NFPA: customized, hands-on instruction on-site at your workplace, administered by recognized experts who developed the codes and standards. For more information, contact us at 1-877-336-3280 or e-mail email@example.com, or visit nfpatraining.org/onsite.
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|