NFPA 13: Automatic Sprinkler Systems Handbook, 2007 Edition
|Item # 13HB07|
Author: Christian Dubay, P.E.
Gain clarity on today's sprinkler system installation provisions with the 2007 NFPA 13 Handbook!
Develop the understanding it takes to select from an ever-expanding number of sprinkler options while you comply with the latest requirements in the 2007 edition of NFPA 13. In the new Automatic Sprinkler Systems Handbook, top authorities share their knowledge of changing technology and how the 2007 Standard ensures a competent system.
Work with in-depth guidance that ensures compliance.
You'll get up-to-speed on the industry's most influential sprinkler document through advice and examples from professionals closely involved with NFPA 13 development. Only NFPA®'s Handbook brings you:
- The complete Standard text
- Insightful commentary written by leading authorities such as Kenneth Linder, Senior Research Consultant for GE Insurance Solutions; George Laverick, UL's Principal Engineer; and Russ Fleming, Executive Vice President at the National Fire Sprinkler Association (NFSA)
- Photos and graphics of equipment and assemblies throughout the Handbook
- Hundreds of FAQs in the margins that resolve key issues
- Chapter summaries that provide the big picture you need to stay competitive
- A new Supplement that explains role of standpipes and how they integrate into existing systems
Order today results and be ready to apply expert tactics for successful sprinkler system installations. (Hardbound, 1,056 pp., 2007)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|