NFPA 25: Water-Based Fire Protection Systems Handbook, 2008 Edition
|Item # 25HB08|
Author: David R. Hague, P.E.
Take the direct route to NFPA 25 compliance. The 2008 NFPA 25 Handbook provides expert support to keep water-based systems in top condition.
Getting up-to-speed on a new Standard edition can be time-consuming. Streamline your efforts, avoid confusion, and eliminate mistakes with the complete guidance only available in the 2008 NFPA 25: Water-Based Fire Protection Systems Handbook.
This Standard companion is your key to applying new and revised rules correctly!
The NFPA 25 Handbook's unique mix of requirements plus advice fully prepare you to work confidently with updated criteria for performance-based testing, impairment procedures, main drain tests, dry-pipe system testing, and more. No other source offers more authoritative guidance to help you pass inspections and make sure facilities are protected:
- The complete 2008 NFPA 25 text is supplemented by expert explanations and examples of how to apply rules in specific situations.
- Scores of illustrations and photographs spell out concepts and aid comprehension of vital concepts.
- Numerous inspection and testing forms save you time and ensure nothing is overlooked.
- New tables for each system chapter address component replacement testing criteria.
- First-time commentary explains new water mist provisions.
- A review Q&A section can be used to troubleshoot on the job, prepare for licensing and certification testing, and as a textbook for training.
- A handy summary of major code changes makes it easy to compare requirements.
Equip yourself for total compliance. Order your NFPA 25 Handbook today!
(Hardbound, 448 pp., 2008)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|