NFPA 92B: Standard for Smoke Management Systems in Malls, Atria, and Large Areas, 2005 Edition
|Item # 92B05|
|Description||Table of Contents|
Make sure smoke management systems are effective in today's state-of-the-art structures.
Follow NFPA 92B's technical requirements relevant to the design, installation, testing, operation, and maintenance of new and retrofitted smoke management systems in buildings with large-volume spaces, such as atria and covered malls.
Now a fully adoptable Standard, NFPA 92B: Standard for Smoke Management Systems in Malls, Atria, and Large Areas brings you the latest requirements.
Major changes from the previous edition include all-new artwork to illustrate concepts, plus:
- Revised requirements concerning the minimum number of exhaust inlets
- Revised system testing requirements
- New information on the use of CFD and zone models for the design and evaluation of smoke management systems
- Added data on conditions under which the mass flow rate from communicating spaces needs to be considered in calculating smoke exhaust
- Revised concept of smoke barriers
- Updated limitations on certain calculation methodologies
- Updated equations reflecting the state of the art in the industry
The Standard is presented in NFPA®'s user-friendly style and is consistent with other National Fire Codes® documents. (Softbound, 57 pp., 2005)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|