2012 NFPA 70E®: Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace® Self-Guided Online Course Series
|Item # OLS001|
|Description||Terms & Specifications|
Avoid electrical injuries, deaths, and OSHA violations. The NFPA 70E Online Course Series explains how and why NFPA 70E protects personnel from potentially deadly hazards.
Hundreds of worker deaths and thousands of injuries could be prevented each year by following 2012 NFPA 70E: Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace. Originally developed at OSHA's request, NFPA 70E provisions used to identify electrical safety hazards and reduce employee exposure to those hazards. Get the NFPA 70E training you need -- on your own time -- with the NFPA 70E Online Course Series.
This 6-part series provides vital information about today's Standard through individual courses addressing the safety-related work practices and procedures that employees, supervisors, and owners need to understand to avoid electrical tragedies on the job.
Six courses are included in the series:
- Introduction to Electrical Safety and the 2012 NFPA 70E
- Establishing an Electrically Safe Work Condition
- Working While Exposed to Electrical Hazards
- Electrical Hazard Analysis Self-Guided Online Course
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Safety-Related Maintenance and Special Equipment
Upon completion you should be able to:
- Explain why a safety program directed at electrical hazards is necessary and beneficial
- List the elements of a procedure for establishing an electrically safe work condition
- Identify required elements of a hazard/risk analysis and explain the difference between electrical hazards and risk
- Identify the information needed for shock hazard analysis
- Explain the intent and limitations of PPE prescribed by NFPA 70E
- Identify maintenance requirements for various types of electrical equipment and protective equipment
Who Will Benefit:
Anyone concerned with electrical safety including: electrical engineers, safety managers, electricians, electrical contractors, plant managers, facility maintenance personnel, electrical inspectors, risk managers, and project managers.
Continuing Education Credit:
Complete this course and qualify for .1 CEU. Upon successful completion of a course, participants will be prompted to download the CEU certificate directly from the course site.
Please verify applicability with your professional board before registering.
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|