NFPA 58: Liquefied Petroleum Gas Code, 1998 Edition
|Item # 5898|
Comply with the law in 49 U.S. states with the industry's leading LP-Gas document!
If you work with LP-Gases, you need the 1998 edition of the only code recognized by the global LP-Gas industry! This comprehensive document forms the basis of law throughout the United States, but its scope reaches far beyond U.S. borders. Japan recently adopted NFPA 58, and it's currently under consideration in both Brazil and Mexico.
NFPA 58 is used every day by virtually everyone in the nation who's involved with LP-Gases!
- Installers turn to NFPA 58 for the latest provisions for LP-Gas tank locations
- Code officials rely on the document for up-to-date safety features of LP-Gas installations
- Maintenance personnel look to the Code for use restrictions for portable cylinders
This revised edition brings you important new requirements on...
- Safety devices that prevent overheating of gas grill tanks
- Cylinder overfill protection
- Low emission transfer
- Manifolding of ASME tanks
- Roof-top tank placements on fire resistive structures
- And much more. Every aspect of LP-Gas handling and storage is covered!
It's your only source for today's regulations!
Equipment manufacturers, engineers, testing laboratories, code enforcers, insurers, and anyone who works with LP-Gases need highly specific knowledge to protect lives and property from the dangers of fire and explosion. Order your copy today. (Softbound, 100 pp., 1998)
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|