NFPA 10: Standard for Portable Fire Extinguishers Handbook, 2010 Edition
|Item # 1010A|
Author: Barry Chase
Select, use, and maintain fire extinguishers with expert advice in the 2010 NFPA 10 Handbook.
Portable fire extinguishers are an important first line of defense against small fires. For adequate protection, be sure to select, use, and maintain extinguishers using requirements as presented in the 2010 NFPA 10: Standard for Portable Fire Extinguishers.
The 2010 NFPA 10 provided clarification of what Certification is and how it relates to performing service and maintenance of portable fire extinguishers, more specific guidelines for the placement of extinguishers that reduce ambiguity, added definitions for pressurized flammable liquid and clean agent extinguishers, and an added precaution and related Annex on the use of dry chemical fire extinguishers around delicate electronic equipment. The 2010 Handbook makes the Standard even easier to apply.
The 2010 NFPA 10 Handbook includes the full text of the Standard, new explanations, and full-color imagery.
- Gain electronic access to the complete 2010 NFPA 10 text with comprehensive rules for the distribution, placement, maintenance, operation, and inspection of equipment -- as well as testing and recharging.
- Hyperlinked icons take you to annotations that answer questions and help you avoid oversights. Link directly to all-new commentary written by experts with in-depth knowledge of NFPA 10.
- Link to exclusive full-color images, tables, figures, and diagrams not in the Standard.
- Get the big picture with a dedicated Table of Contents for sections with annotations.
- Find new chapter introductions only in the Handbook.
- Save time with instant searches and interactive PDF functionality.
It's your all-in-one source for support on fire extinguisher compliance. Whether you're a servicer, facility manager or owner, or technician, reference the 2010 NFPA 10 Handbook for comprehensive provisions and extra guidance related to portable fire extinguisher compliance. (PDF, 65 pp., 2010; with 13 pp. annotations, 2013)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|