NFPA 13: Automatic Sprinkler Systems Handbook, 2010 Edition
|Item # 13HB10|
Editor: James D. Lake
Dynamic, insightful, and loaded with new research, the Automatic Sprinkler Systems Handbook helps you solve sprinkler challenges.
NFPA® teamed up with leading fire protection experts to create a one-stop source for everything you need to know about sprinklers systems. The 2010 edition of NFPA 13 is current with the latest sprinkler technology, delivering scientifically-based solutions that reduce risks and fire loss -- and only the Automatic Sprinkler Systems Handbook contains detailed explanations of NFPA 13 rules, real-world visuals, and a wealth of "extra" material not in the Standard itself.
No other sprinkler reference combines:
- The complete text of the 2010 NFPA 13: Standard for the Installation of Sprinkler Systems -- including all tables and charts.
- Exclusive commentary that clarifies NFPA 13's intent and rationale, including advice on applying major changes, such as the new method to calculate rack shelf area that takes the placement of loads into consideration.
- Photos and graphics depicting scenarios and equipment, such as assemblies for three new special storage arrangements covered in the expanded Chapter 20. Diagrams illustrate proper piping and joint restraints.
- FAQs highlighting key concepts and the reasons behind them.
- New in this edition: Three exclusive Supplements explore emerging sprinkler research and report on the latest U.S. and international experience.
- A web address links you to more information, such as a previous Supplement on MIC prevention and treatment.
Stay ahead of the curve on new fire protection strategies.
Avoid errors and steer clear of issues that could compromise sprinkler operation. Sprinkler designers, installers, and AHJs all need the 2010 Automatic Sprinkler Systems Handbook. (Hardbound, 1,088 pp., 2010)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|