NFPA 1: Fire Code Handbook, 2009 Edition
|Item # 1HB09|
Authors: Martha H. Curtis, and Steven F. Sawyer
The 2009 NFPA 1: Fire Code Handbook has the extra information you need to fully understand Code requirements and implement or enforce them effectively.
Give your community the high level of protection it deserves! Make sure you're ready to apply new fire and life safety requirements right the first time with answers and solutions on demand in the 2009 NFPA 1 Handbook.
This complete source of expert Code support includes:
- The full 2009 NFPA 1 text
- Authoritative commentary with explanations of the rationale behind provisions plus examples of how to apply requirements in specific situations
- Hundreds of 2-color charts, tables, and illustrations plus 4-color photographs that clarify concepts
- A web address linking you to dozens of time-saving interactive forms, ordinances, and checklists
- Time-saving code and commentary indexes
- A handy guide on the inside front and back covers that details how to use all the Handbook features
Whether you're a code official, inspector, fire marshal, AHJ, facility manager, or anyone concerned with public safety, the 2009 NFPA 1 Handbook is your key to solid Code knowledge for increased public safety and job success. (Hardbound, 1,296 pp., 2009)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|