2011 NFPA 25: Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems 2-Day Seminar in Spanish
|Item # 25SE2|
Take the NFPA 25 Seminar in Spanish! Improve your knowledge of how the latest NFPA 25 provisions help you keep water-based fire protection systems in peak condition and ready to respond.
This highly interactive seminar uses a practical approach that teaches students all about inspection, testing, acceptance and maintenance of water-based fire protection systems. They will also learn to use the different inspection and testing protocols for these types of systems in accordance with the recommendations of NFPA® standards. Improve your knowledge by mans of a highly technical conference and practical exercises with the purpose of avoiding mistakes and increasing the efficiency of these fire protection systems.
Training is conducted by industry leaders, many who participate in the code and standard development and translation, with years of experience in code application throughout Latin America.
Upon completion you should be able to:
- Recognize the requirements and procedures for the inspection, testing, and maintenance of sprinkler and standpipe systems, private service mains, and system valves and components
- Plot flow test results to determine causes of water supply problems
- Identify who is permitted to perform inspection, testing, and maintenance
- Evaluate system test data
Who Will Benefit: Anyone whose responsibilities include the inspection, testing and maintenance of water-based fire protection systems including maintenance professionals, sprinkler system contractors, building owners, and enforcement officials
Free Seminar Materials -- $65 VALUE!
- NFPA 25: Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems, 2011 Spanish edition
- Seminar Workbook
- NFPA Nylon Briefcase
Continuing Education Credit:
Earn 14 hours or 1.4 CEUs. Attendance is required to earn CEU's. Please verify applicability with your professional board before attending.
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|