Hazardous Materials/Weapons of Mass Destruction Response Handbook, 2008 Edition
|Item # 472HB08|
Author: David Trebisacci, CIH, CSP
NFPA®'s 2008 Hazardous Materials/Weapons of Mass Destruction Response Handbook provides the latest on haz-mat response -- including WMD incidents!
Raise awareness about hazardous materials/WMD incidents and give responders the knowledge they need to address emergencies safely, competently, and efficiently. The fully revised and updated Hazardous Materials/Weapons of Mass Destruction Response Handbook delivers facts and authoritative advice -- information that prepares first responders and medical personnel for challenges in today's world.
Only this powerful resource contains:
- The full texts of the 2008 NFPA 472: Competence of Responders to Hazardous Materials/Weapons of Mass Destruction Incidents and the 2008 NFPA 473: Competencies for EMS Personnel Responding to Hazardous Materials/Weapons of Mass Destruction Incidents
- A wealth of authoritative commentary that provides vital input on the safety and protection of awareness-level personnel, operations-level responders, hazardous materials technicians, EMS personnel, and other specialists
- Added facts about WMD that address awareness, mitigation, crime scene management, and preservation of evidence
- Two-color illustrations
- Separate indexes for Standards and commentary that help streamline searches
- Fully updated Supplements
Understand the rationale behind NFPA 472 and NFPA 473 and how the Standards ensure personnel can respond to emerging threats.
Written by NFPA Sr. Fire Service Specialist David Trebisacci, Sr., and with contributing authors from the NFPA 472 / NFPA 473 Technical Committees, the Hazardous Materials/Weapons of Mass Destruction Response Handbook is invaluable for responders at every level and in every area of the field today. (Hardbound, 640 pp., 2008)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|