NFPA 501A: Standard for Fire Safety Criteria for Manufactured Home Installations, Sites, and Communities, 2009 Edition
|Item # 501A09|
The 2009 NFPA 501A's broader coverage provides a solid foundation for effective fire safety for manufactured homes.
Make sure your manufactured housing community is addressing the fire safety considerations for all residents by complying with 2009 NFPA 501A: Standard for Fire Safety Criteria for Manufactured Home Installations, Sites, and Communities. This important Standard covers the installation of manufactured homes and home sites, including accessory buildings, structures, and communities.
Update your knowledge with the 2009 NFPA 501A's coverage of compliance issues for:
- Proper hook up and installation of fuel gas piping to manufactured homes
- Separation distances between homes as well as accessory structures and buildings
- Marking of underground utility lines
- New and expanded requirements for water supply requirements, including hydrant spacing, for systems that serve the manufactured housing community
- New and expanded requirements for access by fire department vehicles including turn around spaces and special provisions to locked buildings or access roads
- New and expanded provisions for a consistent identification scheme for house and building numbers
(Softbound, 19 pp., 2009)
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|