NFPA 505: Fire Safety Standard for Powered Industrial Trucks Including Type Designations, Areas of Use, Conversions, Maintenance, and Operations, 2011 Edition
|Item # 50511|
Reduce the risk of fire or explosion hazards with the 2011 NFPA 505.
NFPA 505: Fire Safety Standard for Powered Industrial Trucks Including Type Designations, Areas of Use, Conversions, Maintenance, and Operations applies to fork trucks, tractors, platform lift trucks, motorized hand trucks, and other specialized industrial trucks powered by electric motors or internal combustion engines. Topics addressed include hazardous (classified) locations; dual-fuel trucks; conversion of trucks; maintenance; fuel recharging, marking and operation; and portable fire extinguishers.
Improve safety with these changes in the 2011 edition:
- Expanded the applicability to include compressed gaseous hydrogen fuel systems and fuel cell systems
- Updated to correlate to current material in the National Electrical Code® (NEC®) including Zone Groups for electric hazard classifications
- Complete chapter and annex restructuring to coordinate with the current NEC.
- New material on fuel cell conversion kits
- Compressed hydrogen gas powered vehicles added to Chapter 4 on Hazardous (Classified) Locations
Mitigate potential dangers involving industrial trucks by following the rules in the 2011 NFPA 505. (Softbound, 19 pp., 2011)
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|